With the aim to engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements, the conference has set several parallel sessions. Each session will contain at least 10 presentations, speakers need to adhere to the following guidelines to guarantee the success of the session.
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||25 min|
|Regular Oral Presentation||15 min|
- Each presentation includes 2-3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion.
- All presenters are requested to reach the Online Session Room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
- Oral presenters can find their assigned presentation time by searching the paper ID on the conference program. All presentation times are shown in GMT+8, Beijing Time.
2. Presentation Preparation
- Online Presentation will be conducted via Microsoft Teams Meeting (How to join MMBD 2021 in MS Teams).
The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
√ Attached is the PPT Sample for your reference.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation delivered;
3. Pre-recorded Video Presentation
- A pre-recorded video (in .MP4 format) is required and will be used as backup and for voting for the best video presentations. (Note: Your uploaded video will be visible at conference website for voting).
- If you are not able to show up via Teams, the session chair / conference secretary will download and display your presentation during your scheduled presentation date and time according to the conference program.
Please check the following tips to prepare your video
√ How to record a video with PowerPoint
- The Video submission deadline is on October 10, 2021.
4. About the Best Presentation
- Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (MMBD****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation data.
- The best presenter of each session will be awarded with free registration for the next MMBD conference.